Out of the blue
Everything you need to support your business ambitions.
At Blue Cube we embrace the challenge of opportunity: the opportunity to make your business better. What do you need? Business essentials like improved cash flow or better reporting? Help in attracting extra investment? Perhaps you crave the support of like-minded professionals so that you can build your future as you’ve always dreamt it could be? Whatever your ambitions, wherever you wish to take your business, everything is possible through Blue Cube.
As experienced qualified accountants, the team at Blue Cube provide all the essential skills and services you’d expect: bookkeeping, preparing annual accounts, maintaining PAYE and VAT records, and creating clear management accounts. What sets us apart is our commitment to your business ambitions. Our people and our passion are ready to bring your future plans into the present so that you can do something about them now.
Choose your Blue Cube
Individual or Sole Trader
If you’re an individual, a sole trader or a small partnership we can ensure that you meet all you obligations to HMRC. We’ll work with you to plan, guide and advise you.
The world of small business is changing fast. It’s a shifting landscape of complex decisions where the opportunities and the missed opportunities are often hard to spot.
Get in touch with us
Our staff can answer all your questions and walk you through your optionsGET A CONSULTATION
Shared parental leave and pay18-09-19
The shared parental leave and pay rules offer working parents far greater choice as to how they share the care of their child and take time off work during the first year of their child’s life. The rules apply equally for children that have… Read more..
Reporting changes that affect Child Benefits18-09-19
You must notify HMRC of certain changes to family life. For example, a change in your child’s or your family’s circumstances. This is to ensure that the correct amount of Child Benefit is paid in respect of your children. You must tell… Read more..
Tax relief for private pension contributions18-09-19
You can claim tax relief for your private pension contributions. The annual allowance for tax relief on pensions is £40,000 for the current tax year. There is also a facility to carry forward any unused amount of your annual allowance from the… Read more..
Why people choose us?
Choosing a business partner is one of the most important decisions you will make
- We make you more money by providing the specialist advice and guidance you need to grow your business
- We look after all aspects of your financial affairs, all under one roof, ensuring a totally joined up service
- Our expert tax advice will save you the maximum amount of money both personally and corporately
- By removing elements of your admin burden, we free up your time so you can spend it in more profitable ways
- We provide great value for money – central London expertise at out of London prices
- We give you the peace of mind that your financial affairs are totally legally compliant
- We increase your business opportunities by introducing you to our network of contacts