Out of the blue
Everything you need to support your business ambitions.
At Blue Cube we embrace the challenge of opportunity: the opportunity to make your business better. What do you need? Business essentials like improved cash flow or better reporting? Help in attracting extra investment? Perhaps you crave the support of like-minded professionals so that you can build your future as you’ve always dreamt it could be? Whatever your ambitions, wherever you wish to take your business, everything is possible through Blue Cube.
As experienced qualified accountants, the team at Blue Cube provide all the essential skills and services you’d expect: bookkeeping, preparing annual accounts, maintaining PAYE and VAT records, and creating clear management accounts. What sets us apart is our commitment to your business ambitions. Our people and our passion are ready to bring your future plans into the present so that you can do something about them now.
Choose your Blue Cube
Individual or Sole Trader
If you’re an individual, a sole trader or a small partnership we can ensure that you meet all you obligations to HMRC. We’ll work with you to plan, guide and advise you.
The world of small business is changing fast. It’s a shifting landscape of complex decisions where the opportunities and the missed opportunities are often hard to spot.
Get in touch with us
Our staff can answer all your questions and walk you through your optionsGET A CONSULTATION
Lockdown – be ready for the unexpected12-08-20
One of the more insidious effects of the coronavirus outbreak is its unpredictability. Businesses need to plan. To achieve this there needs to be an underlying, stable economic platform. Lockdown - whether locally or nationally applied - removes the… Read more..
Want to start your own business?12-08-20
One of the consequences of recession, such as the present downturn in activity caused by the Coronavirus outbreak, is the likelihood that many will face redundancy as employers try to manage the process. In the past, this shake out process seems to… Read more..
Tax and company cars11-08-20
Most employers and employees are aware of the additional costs of providing company cars and the tax implications they create. However, for many employees the lure of having a company car means that this remains a very popular option. There are some… Read more..
Why people choose us?
Choosing a business partner is one of the most important decisions you will make
- We make you more money by providing the specialist advice and guidance you need to grow your business
- We look after all aspects of your financial affairs, all under one roof, ensuring a totally joined up service
- Our expert tax advice will save you the maximum amount of money both personally and corporately
- By removing elements of your admin burden, we free up your time so you can spend it in more profitable ways
- We provide great value for money – central London expertise at out of London prices
- We give you the peace of mind that your financial affairs are totally legally compliant
- We increase your business opportunities by introducing you to our network of contacts