Cars – it’s all online
If you have access to the internet there are a bewildering number of online resources that you can access to help you manage recurring tasks. This week we have listed a number of these with links to the relevant website pages.
- Book a theory test - https://www.gov.uk/book-theory-test
- Get vehicle information from DVLA - https://www.gov.uk/get-vehicle-information-from-dvla
- Tell DVLA if you have sold, transferred or bought a vehicle - https://www.gov.uk/sold-bought-vehicle
- View or share your driving license information, useful when you hire a car - https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Check MOT status of a vehicle - https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-status
- Book your driving test - https://www.gov.uk/book-driving-test
- Check if a vehicle is taxed - https://www.gov.uk/check-vehicle-tax
- Tax your vehicle - https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax
- Check the MOT history of a vehicle - https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history
Another tip for motorists unrelated to the above services is that many insurance companies have been offering discounts to drivers – who because of COVID-19 restrictions have limited mileage on the clock - obviously, the less you drive the lower the risk of claims. Worth a call to your broker or insurance company.
Bron: Other | 10-09-2020
Nothing is ever too much trouble. Blue Cube have always been willing to answer all our questions, we’ve learnt so much about how to make our business financially stronger from these guys.
Simon, Oasis Graphics
I really appreciate Blue Cube’s straightforward approach. They’ve made it so much easier for us to keep on top of our tax and VAT. Our relationship with HMRC is now entirely stress free. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Jason, Rare Design
Blue Cube has helped us to attract investors and secure government grants. We’d never been able to do that on our own. Their support and encouragement have been invaluable and shaped our vision of where to take the business.